Take a drive with Sepiso
and discover the real Africa
- Explore the magnificent Victoria Falls and the many adventure activities in Livingstone
- Lake Tanganyika and Lake Kariba are osme of the biggest lakes in the world.
- Exceptional wildlife viewing in South Luangwa, Kafue, Lower Zambezi Parks
- The sparkling waters of Lake Bangweulu and the endless surrounding wetlands
- The spectacular beauty of the Busanga Plains with high concentrations of game
- Don’t miss one of the exciting Traditional Ceremonies held annually by various tribes throughout the country
Sepiso offers chauffeur driven comfort in a wide range of vehicles, as you discover the beauty of Zambia’s diverse scenic attractions.
We can also do all your hotel, lodge and camp bookings for you.
Zambia has a wide range of accommodation options to suit all budgets. We can book your stay in any hotel, lodge or camp.
Zambia is blessed with an abundance of lakes, rivers and waterfalls. The wide Kafue River above is one of many game rich rivers
Wildlife is what Zambia is famous for. Lion, leopard, elephant, many antelope, giraffe, zebra, amongst others.
The Victoria Falls and the town of Livinsgtone offer a wider range of adventures as well as the breathtaking scenery of the biggest body of falling water in the world.
Over 750 different bird species can be found in Zambia. We can book a birding tour for you.
Lake Tanganyika and Lake Kariba are vast bodies of water to be explored and both offer excellent fishing or houseboat holidays,
The Kumboka ceremony takes place in March each year as the villagers living on the Barotse Plains move to higher ground after the rainy season.
The Makishi masquerades are very popular in Zambia and are displayed with pride at the Likumbi Lya Mize ceremony on the last weekend of August every year.
The Umotomboko Ceremony celebration is an annual reminder of the victories of Chief Mwata Kazembe, when his great kingdom migrated en masse into Luapula from the Congo last century.